- Margarita season, Sir L is a dab hand at these.
- Quiet cups of coffee on the deck before the kids rise.
- Sitting on my Adirondack chair watching the kids on the "slip & slide" whilst Sir L BBQ's.
- Early morning walks in the peaceful countryside always hoping to spot a moose or bear.
- That warm toasty feeling of your bones that you had forgotten about during the icy winter months.
- Jumping in the lake just to cool off!
- Hiking and enjoying the beautiful mountains of NH.
- Going for a boat ride and looking at the posh houses on the lake and playing the "guess what they do for a living game." It can become quite wild after a few bevvies!
- Watching wild turkeys dash across our lawn...
- Listening to the hummingbirds wings whirling as I sit in the screened porch with a good book.
- Waiting for the tippee season to begin....
- Watching the fairy houses become council estate size.
- Family coming over from England with never ending supplies of decent tea bags, chocolate and custard powder!
- Finally Molly becoming house trained so I do not step in any more piddle!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Summer time is almost here?
Things to look forward to: