Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ticking along.

I've aaccomplished:

  • read at least 5 books
  • spent 3 glorious days perched on the beach looking at the glistening sea
  • enjoyed watching my children dig the biggest holes..oops sorry hot tubs they could dig for hours on the beach   
  • Vladivar has moved to a new farm
  • went blueberry picking
  • made blueberry jam that set!!!
  • cleared out kids stuff and passed it on
  • enjoyed a day at a water park when it was too hot to do anything else
  • seen lots of my good friends
  • had lots of family visit
  • I have a nice healthy tan and glow
  • watched my daughter with a new boyfriend going through the various emotions..tricky!
  • lazy days at the lake
  • blustery boat rides
  • a sprinkling of parties
  • wiggled my hips at Zumba

To accomplish:
  • new exercise routine that fits with the school schedule
  • hmm hello rescue my garden from its weeds as trees are now getting established roots.
  • have a clean car...hard one!
  • clear out all clutter
  • get a new hobby
in the meantime enjoy life and what is left of the summer.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hello,

I am Erika from TravelerVoice, a new social network for travel bloggers.

I just found your blog and I really like how you described your travel story with beautiful pictures and assertive comments! It's exactly the kind of writing we are looking for our Living abroad section, please feel free to register :)

In the meantime I am running a contest to reward the most outstanding travel blogs on the web and I am still looking for new members :) so please check it out at http://www.travelervoice.com/contest.aspx for further details.

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

Cheers,
Erika.