1. Completed a gorgeous scarf for my best friends daughter
2. Hand washed woolly mittens and scarves and even dried them in the sun on the deck!
3. Using up leftovers like its going out of fashion.
4. Caught up with an old friend
5. Helped out in number 3's classroom...interesting and rewarding.
6. Bought a new hand luggage suitcase... I need to rant here
As a family of 5 we have always travelled and tried to use only 2 medium suitcases for our vacations. Since the "let's rip them off" attitude from the airlines, where they decided to charge you for a suitcase.....like anyone travels without a case or change of clothes! Hmm hello there!
It ticks me off having to pay for a suitcase but what really ticks me off is that now everyone takes these wheelie suitcases as hand baggage and totally block all the overhead cabins. I have moaned about this for years however since money is tight these days i have decided it is easier to invest in 5 wheelie hand luggage cases.
Is this more bulky for the airlines...oh yes.
Will they all fit in the overhead cabins...oh no but guess what then they get put into the hold for free!
Do the airlines not realise that they have trained people to do this?