Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A City Fix.

Just spent the weekend in Boston what a gorgeous city!

Now, I am not really a city person since we live in the boonies however every now & then I crave culture, decent foreign food & slim people! Yes NH is the land of the fatties!

So after eating Turkish and decent Chinese food and a visit to The Cheesecake Factory a whiz around the aquarium and a little shopping therapy I feel like a renewed person! Plus a little fatter!



Here are a few friends that we made!

2 comments:

Expat mum said...

The Queenager is looking at two colleges there. I was hoping she'd pick somewhere like Southern Cal or Miami so that I could visit a lot, but Boston will do fine.

LHA said...

You came down to my neck of the woods! The aquarium is my favourite place in Boston by far! Glad you had a good time.