Due to my "soft get" attitude during the school vacation which I have to work half of I seem to have said yes to :
- going & turning the eggs that we are hatching at school every other day
- adopting all the seeds that we are growing at school & making sure they are fed & in the sun etc
- watching a distant neighbours animals.....without finding out what they were beforehand...a dog/2 cats & a big turtle
- another friend asked if we could watch their 9 week old puppy for a week...my husband gave me the evil eye!!! I did say no though.
So this week I am going to accomplish:
- finish my sweater that I am knitting
- read a book
- get haircuts for all the kids & myself
- hopefully a day at the seaside
- clear out the wardrobes & get the summer clothes out
- wash all the ski gear....that was in progress however on Saturday we had 4 inches of slushy snow!
- pay all the bills on time
- stop & enjoy some peace