Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home Alone at last

So all of our company have left ..let us hope that no little nits were left behind. I have bought a superdooper washer that is probably on the verge of a nervous breakdown as it has been on a hot wash cycle at least 4 times a day since Sunday.

OK careerwise....what do I do?
So I do work a few part time jobs. Today it is the PA job which was fun a couple of years ago however now it is boring and mundane. I also work as a daytime provider at a local gym which I do enjoy yet now I need another little something to boost my brain into action. I was hoping that writing a blog would help but as I am still trying to find out how to get people to respond &how to add a photo... it may take a while.

My boss has given me the Quickbooks manual to read.......not a good idea as I do not do well with manuals. In fact I still have not read how to use your cellphone or how to use my digital camera manual....this was my New Years resolution. One can only hope that if I sleep on the book tonight maybe a little will seep into my brain cells via osmosis.

No comments: