Monday, March 10, 2008

What do all of these have in common?







CHOCOLATE!



If you have never been on a cruise before they have a "Death by chocolate buffet."
People have obviously died on the way to the chocolate buffet in the past hence it's name!

This can be a little intimidating if you are British as apparently we are the only nation (maybe besides India) that know how to queue or "form a line."

Lets picture this?
2000 people all in a rush to see the chocolate creations formed by the elite chefs of the world. A buffet where they can eat as much or take as much food as they want to if they just have a squirt of Purell on the way in...not too much to ask you may say!

Oh yes it is..... as the bag of Purell soon becomes empty!

Boy do people get awkward over such a small significant blob of Purell!
Needless to say I did make it & survived the ordeal.....hello cellulite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read back through your posts since you got back from the cruise and I am laughing AND crying. Oh my god, this winter is going to end me-- I just know it.

And, what the hell is a Peter Blue badge?

And, mother nature is a COW- hilarious.

~bluepoppy

Janice (aka HRH, Mme. L) said...

I find it nothing short a miracle that you are not photographed sitting smack in the middle of the choco-fest! What wonderful self control you have Madame D!

Unknown said...

WOW those are some cakes!!

Wouldn't have stopped me eating them though...LOL!