Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tagged!

Thank you for tagging me Expatmum & Almost American!


1. What are your current obsessions?


Trying to keep number 3 on the straight & narrow. We have been going through a using inappropriate words & receiving complaints from "over the top helicopter mothers!"


2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?


My pale blue fleecy Columbia hoodie top....it's a great comfort zone.


3. What's for dinner? Easy..I promised them Chinese take out as we spent the day at the ocean!


4. Last thing you bought? A baseball hat for the princess, being herself it is now on the floor of the car covered in sand..ungrateful wretch!


5. What are you listening to? I'm going through a Phil Collins phase.


6. Favourite kids' film? This has to be Mary Poppins as I fell in love with the chimney sweep!


7. Favourite holiday spots? France, Maine, Portugal and Indian Shores Beach FL.


8. What are you reading right now? I am on a roll at the mo reading a book every few days...( the house is trashed!) I loved Sophie Kinsella's new book "Remember Me?"and Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah which made me cry.


9. Four words to describe yourself? Chatty, cheeky, loyal & exhausted.


10. Guilty pleasure?Pinot Grigio and English Cadburys.


11. Who or what can make you laugh until you're weak? The Vicar of Dibley series and Graham Norton.


12. First spring thing?Daffodil's of course!


13. Planning to travel to next? Boston, Portsmouth and Maine.


14. Who is your favourite heart throb? Colin Firth..my kids call him my boyfriend!

15. When did you last get tipsy? On Tuesday on a very strong margarita!

16. What brightens your day? The funny things that kids say.

17. Care to share some wisdom? I agree with Expatmum....Little kids, little problems; big kids, big problems.

18. What new TV shows/programmes are you watching? BBC America's "Mistresses". I just cannot believe that they have the time for all of these men...it's funny, yet intriguing. Good escapism!

Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.

I am tagging: anybody out there who fances doing this!

No comments: