Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When I'm rich........

I'm going to buy this old farm estate. Behind the main house are some houses for the workers and barns, chicken coops, stables...the whole works. Of course there is plenty of acreage along with it and a pond.

The good news is that it is for sale.

The bad news is that it probably needs torching as it would be cheaper to rebuild.

However if anyone out there in blog land knows anyone who is rich and fancies a project.....this could be for them.

It would make a great place for a haunted house movie too.

Ahh dreams..................

2 comments:

Lynn said...

It looks like it was an academy at one time; the rural Vermont/New Hampshire precursors of public schools. I went to Hardwick Academy in Vermont for first grade back in the 60s. Do you have any idea of its history? It WOULD be wonderful to be able to buy it!

Daffodilly said...

I think it is a farm estate however when I get chance I will head over & get some more photo's ...may need to take a shovel though...plenty of snow over here! Thanks for your comment.