Saturday, March 14, 2009

Homemade Creations (ctd)


Following on from the previous post you have no idea how many curse words and tears that have been shed to make this bloody pillow!

It looks so easy, buy the paper and add a square of material sew it up & Voila!

Oh yes that is how the people in the know how i.e. "sewers" would make it....whip it up in 20 minutes and make a quilt to match!

Alas not I!

I could not figure out how to sew the material around the printed picture...Sir L bravely stepped up to the challenge with his engineering skills. Somehow I think that it is not the correct sewers way but stuff it.

This creation took over a week to produce and I have 2 more to do so that each brat I mean darling child can have one!

I would never get a job in a sweat factory!

1 comment:

2 Brits, 2 Yanks, 2 Dogs said...

I hate sewing! I have a huge pile of stuff that needs to be "fixed" - the pillow looks great and I am sure the kids will love it. Even if it took you a week.