Friday, December 24, 2010

Grumpy knickers here!

Its Christmas Eve morning and I am off work which feels good.

Still some shopping to do, lots of wrapping, food to prepare, hair to color, legs to shave & hopefully maybe even a little nail polish for the party tonight...hmm I wonder which will be a priority????

This is the most unorganised that I have been in all my life which is probably why I am such a grumpy knickers. However I vow I will never get in to this state again.

We still have no snow which is just NOT right! Even the UK has dumploads of it.

Hopefully my niece will arrive safely on Boxing Day & bring some snow with her.

Hope you all have a great Christmas & that the New Year is stress free.

Merry Christmas

Love

Daffodilly

xxxx

1 comment:

Lakeland Jo said...

If you think you are a good grumpy knickers I could give you a run for your money. I can be REALLY grumpy - a real goblin