Friday, November 7, 2008

Boredom.

I'm bored. Number 3 has had pneumonia all week so I am low on the sleep front and just a little cranky. I had to miss work so I will get no pay this week. They put him on steroids and now he is feeling better he is literally bouncing off the walls!

One benefit is that I have been cleaning out the cupboards..that signifies how bored I am!

Well Sir L (who has slept well all week & worked except for one night) suggested that we have a Bonfire Party. Yeah, whatever was my reply as I had no idea what day it was never mind what month!

So I sent off e-invites and tomorrow we are having a Bonfire Party.

Oh yes I forgot that I was going on a course for the day...the pressure is on!

Good job our friends are all the type to muck in!

There goes my boredom!

1 comment:

Expat mum said...

Did they know what on earth Bonfire Night was?