Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Well the rain continues, as do the daily storms.

I guess someone is having a laugh watching me run in & out of the garden trying to rescue my washing ( I always line dry!). Who needs a gym to get fit?

Feeling in the dolldromes I dragged the kids off to see "Mama Mia."

What a superb film....I had forgotten how fun the English humour can be.

Once I had gotten over Pierce Bronson singing instead of seducing young girls I could have jumped on my seat and joined in singing the good old ABBA songs. It was fandabidozy ( if you remember the Crankies) and certainly brightened up yet another drab rainy day in NH.

It is definitely a film that you can see more than once...even if it is just to try to remember the words to "Voulez Vous!"

2 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you enjoyed the film. I loved it too!

Janet said...

I haven't seen it yet, but everyone seems to love it.