Saturday, August 23, 2008

Closure?

The death of my mum has made me very wary of change.



I am not sure if this is due to the period of time that she was diagnosed with cancer to the date that she died or if I am just becoming an old cow who does not like change.


So what is the picture of the stroller doing here you may ask?



First of all let me give you a little history. I have never been a hoarder. Once the older two kids did not need the potty or stroller or any of the baby clutter it was sold or given away. As we break or things wear out they are swiftly removed to the dump.



What has changed???



This stroller had alot of research done before I bought it. It has been to Jamaica, St Thomas, Dominican Republic, UK twice, CA, FL, ME & MA.



It is a trooper and it is still going strong.



I finally decided that since number 3 is going to "K" in a week it was time to let it go.



I found a good home to take it too, scrubbed it up & delivered it the same day....just in case I changed my mind.



Now I miss it! How can I possibly since it has not been used for over a year?



I can only put it down to that I do not like change anymore.



Oh my god I will be wearing purple next!



On a braver note (with a little comfort) I still have the crib & high chair to pass on!!

No comments: