Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is how my brain feels!


This is a picture of the lake at 8am this morning. It could almost be a photo of the ocean waves or my brain (not the size of course!)
I'm just getting over a cold that seems to have left me very fuzzy headed nearly 2 weeks later.
I cannot seem to focus & achieve anything.
The actual lake represents my intake of wine and chocolate trying to make my life better but then the stress of daily life seems to seep in similar to the cloud formation &" Oh, oh we are fuzzy all over again!"
My poor knitting is suffering badly as I am trying to start a new project but making little to no progress as I have to keep undoing it! The same with my books and magazines.
Just as well that I work with young children as they think that I am one of them!
I fit in quite nicely!

1 comment:

Expat mum said...

A note to make you feel better - you could be living in Chicago! (See my post on Friday.)