Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti

I may have sounded a little conceited on my last blog post  worrying about my darling Cadburys when the poor people of Haiti are struggling to survive & not wallow in chocolate! So this post is dedicated to the Haitians.

This morning as I walked Molly the sun was rising over the fresh snow and it was gob smackingly gorgeous. If only I had my camera with me! I felt as if the world was at peace..how mistaken was I?

I came home all refreshed to see that Haiti had been hit with yet another earthquake. 

What makes the earth do this yet again to a struggling country? How can it be so gorgeous in the morning in one part of the world yet crippling and killing in other parts?

My thoughts go out to the Haitiains, the people who are flying out there to help the survivors and to re-build their country. May you all be safe.

No comments: