Well unfortunaltey there was no real dump just a few inches that have seemed to take forever to accumulate!
We probably have 6 inches in total if that! Not that I am complaining!
Well a New Year means a new start for me as tomorrow I begin a new job. I have to work full time for 2 weeks whilst I train, which will probably kill me. So wish me luck!
I am so prepared it is unbeleivable:
1. The house is full to bursting of food.
2. The bills are all paid...very painful!
3. Kids have all done their homework.
4. Arrangements for picking up & dropping off at sports events, parties etc. have all been made.
5. Laundry...all done!
7. Snow shovelling...beautiful paths everywhere!
So what can I have forgotten?
I guess tomorrow we will see!