Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurray school starts tomorrow!

I love my children, I love my children, I love my children.... yes I really do!

However....they have been off school since the middle of June and I need some space. Nearly 3 months off school & all the schedules whipped away WAS lovely yet now I almost long for their return..crazy or what?

We have had a great summer however for the last 2 weeks they have become bored of each other and constantly bicker which leads to fights which leads to tears from at least one of them.

They are fed up of the beach, their toys, the house, the heat,their life's blah blah blah!!!!

Meanwhile super mum is desperate for some alone time. I have been working part time through the vacation yet I just want the house to myself for an hour!

Tomorrow school starts.........I could become religious just at the thought!

So since it has come to my attention that after having a last minute dash to the sports shop to purchase running trainers for number 1, I have not had a pair of new trainers  for 2 years. So I splashed out and bought some new ones since my old ones are tatty & I wear them every day to walk Molly.

After hitting soccer practise I then got  little carried away and booked a haircut & a massage for tomorrow morning......I feel like such a rebel!

Oh my I'm going to be a princess for the day!

1 comment:

Expat mum said...

My Pond Parleys blog started off with almost the same sentence. Must be something to do with the fact that we weren't brought up with these insane summer breaks.