Friday, November 2, 2007

The weather is against me yet again!

So here I am about to celebrate Guy Fawkes night tomorrow.. OK I know it is a day late!

For those non Brits this is an English celebration where we have bonfires, fireworks, treacle toffee, toffee apples & all huddle together to keep warm. It is all in honour of a man who tried to blow up the houses of Parliament many many years ago!

Strange really, but as my gran always said " there's nowt as strange as folk!"

Back to my original statement. We have planned a big fire, food, fireworks etc. & today the weather is glorious! Tomorrow we are expecting the winds & rains from hurricane Noel!

There is definetly an issue with the weather & our Saturday plans.....is this a coincidence or is life just against us????

Who cares anyway right????

No comments: