This is not just the "norm" my family etc really things that you have to dig deep to find.
1. Watching my washing blowing on the washing line gives me a good feeling. Is it due to my heritage as it is very Eglish, the delicious scent on your bedding or the being eco friendly? I guess it is all of them.
2. The relief when you feel a little down, brew a cupof tea, look for some chocolate and are dissapointed and then as you shut the door you spy a corner of your favourite wrapper...relief! It was just hiding!
3. Hearing your cellphone go and not being able to find it until th last ring & you manage to grab the call in the nick of time.
4. So grateful that it is November and it is still warm enough to just wear a fleece outside!
5. Looking for a clean tisue in your pocket or bag as your nose is abou to drop a dollop & finding the last tissue in the packet.